By Amy Tokic Word at the dog park is that Trupanion Pet Insurance is now covering all the Hill’s Prescription Diet and Science Diet Healthy Advantage pet foods as part of its insurance coverage. The insurance will cover about half the cost of therapeutic pet foods including Hill’s Prescription Diet pet foods for two months. […]
Like us on facebook!
Dog Food News
More on Dog Food
- Donna: Hello! Life’s Abundance, a 17 yr old dog food company, has acquired Flint River Ranch and some of their baked...
- Beth Tomlin: Hello. how many calories per serving?
- Patti: This dog food (and all the canned dog foods by Tiki Pet) are REALLY low in sodium…0.10%! This is...
- Chris: Also rescued a male shepherd mix approx 2 year old. Severe anal gland problems
- Chris: I need advice, have female mastiff/roti X with severe allergies , gastrointestinal problems. Almost 3 years...