If you live in a wooded area, chances are that your dog may encounter a porcupine. Porcupines are slow, passive creatures, but they have one of the most effective defensive skills of any animal! A porcupine’s body is covered with special quills, which are designed to penetrate the skin of any attacking predator. The quills […]
Like us on facebook!
Dog Food News
More on Dog Food
- lynn shapiro: where can i buy DNA dog food in LOng Beach or LA?
- Donna: Hello! Life’s Abundance, a 17 yr old dog food company, has acquired Flint River Ranch and some of their baked...
- Beth Tomlin: Hello. how many calories per serving?
- Patti: This dog food (and all the canned dog foods by Tiki Pet) are REALLY low in sodium…0.10%! This is...
- Chris: Also rescued a male shepherd mix approx 2 year old. Severe anal gland problems