Dogs flip out for peanut butter. What’s not to love – it’s tasty, it sticks to the roof of your mouth and it’s full of om nom nom goodness. If you’re like me, you don’t have much time to spend in the kitchen, but you want to bake your pooch up some yummy treats he’d […]
Like us on facebook!
Dog Food News
More on Dog Food
- Donna: Hello! Life’s Abundance, a 17 yr old dog food company, has acquired Flint River Ranch and some of their baked...
- Beth Tomlin: Hello. how many calories per serving?
- Patti: This dog food (and all the canned dog foods by Tiki Pet) are REALLY low in sodium…0.10%! This is...
- Chris: Also rescued a male shepherd mix approx 2 year old. Severe anal gland problems
- Chris: I need advice, have female mastiff/roti X with severe allergies , gastrointestinal problems. Almost 3 years...