There is currently a myth circulating among dog owners that chocolate is not actually toxic to dogs. In actuality, it is a proven scientific fact that YES, chocolate is poisonous to dogs, sometimes even inducing a fatal reaction. Under no circumstances should you allow your dog to ingest chocolate, or any substance that contains chocolate. […]
Like us on facebook!
Dog Food News
More on Dog Food
- Donna: Hello! Life’s Abundance, a 17 yr old dog food company, has acquired Flint River Ranch and some of their baked...
- Beth Tomlin: Hello. how many calories per serving?
- Patti: This dog food (and all the canned dog foods by Tiki Pet) are REALLY low in sodium…0.10%! This is...
- Chris: Also rescued a male shepherd mix approx 2 year old. Severe anal gland problems
- Chris: I need advice, have female mastiff/roti X with severe allergies , gastrointestinal problems. Almost 3 years...