Dried-N-Alive Dog Food Review Dried-N-Alive is a Texas-based pet food company that was founded by Ken Wilkes. The company is more commonly known by its initials DNA. While DNA foods are dried, they’re not your typical dried food, more accurately they’re dehydrated. The company aims to make products with a high protein levels, which some […]
Like us on facebook!
Dog Food News
More on Dog Food
- lynn shapiro: where can i buy DNA dog food in LOng Beach or LA?
- Donna: Hello! Life’s Abundance, a 17 yr old dog food company, has acquired Flint River Ranch and some of their baked...
- Beth Tomlin: Hello. how many calories per serving?
- Patti: This dog food (and all the canned dog foods by Tiki Pet) are REALLY low in sodium…0.10%! This is...
- Chris: Also rescued a male shepherd mix approx 2 year old. Severe anal gland problems