Anyone else having this problem?? Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By BrownieM
  • 1 Post By DaneMama
  • 1 Post By CorgiPaws
  • 1 Post By chowder

Thread: Anyone else having this problem??

Thanks

Default Anyone else having this problem??

I get a bunch of writing on the top of each page where the banner normaly is, it looks like this:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: post_thanks_navbar_search in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4161

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1307) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: cyb_topstats_turnon in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4161

and when I try and read my PMs, this is what I get:

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: post_thanks_navbar_search in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4161

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1307) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: cyb_topstats_turnon in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4161

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: post_thanks_postbit_info in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4161

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /usr/sites/dogfoodchat.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_postbit.php(340) : eval()'d code(17) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: Call to undefined function VBGHSFS_UserModeratorBan() in /usr/sites/dogfoodchat.com/www/htdocs/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(1853) : eval()'d code on line 4

Anyone else having problems??
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi
    Pups: Rhett and Caoimhe("Keeva"), '11 Border Collies, Leo, '07 Border Collie, Brody, '10 Pug/x and Miss Dixi, '08 Mini Dachshund.
    Kitties: Ladi Ducki, 1 year old Turkish Van Cat, Princes Pidgin, 2 year old Snowshoe/Calico cat.
    All raw fed and LOVING it, because no living being is made to live off of processed foods.

PMRaw~~“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Thanks

Yes I was just now able to log in the site for the first time all night.
    Scarlett_O' likes this.

Thanks

Same thing, looks like it was a forum error.

Thanks

Yup, I couldn't even view threads or anything but it's fixed now :).

Thanks

Yes happened to me too so I walked away for a few hours, now it seems to be fine.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 Times in 2,676 Posts

The site owner was making changes to the site (I'm not really sure what they were trying to change). Either way, things seem to be back to normal for now. If you see that kind of stuff again, its just that they are doing tech stuff to change the site....no biggie!
    Scarlett_O' likes this.

Natalie
    Feeding raw since 2008

Proper Carnivore Nutrition - Prey Model Raw

Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 1,003 Posts

I wasn't sure what to do at work yesterday while DFC was down. Good thing it's back today!!!!
    chowder likes this.
    --Linsey--
    RAW feeding my CARNIVORES since 2009

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyPaws View Post
    I wasn't sure what to do at work yesterday while DFC was down. Good thing it's back today!!!!
    I know! I finally just shut my computer off last night and watched tv. If there's no DFC, there's no point having the computer on!
    Scarlett_O' likes this.

Thread Information