Cannot get signature to work! Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Cannot get signature to work!

I have tried what was suggested in the previous threads, but nothing is working! I just spent two hours on a new signature too!
    Any help would be appreciated!
    Raw Fed since 2008
     photo werwerwesdfs.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRun View Post
    I have tried what was suggested in the previous threads, but nothing is working! I just spent two hours on a new signature too!
    Any help would be appreciated!
    What are you trying to add?
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi
    Pups: Rhett and Caoimhe("Keeva"), '11 Border Collies, Leo, '07 Border Collie, Brody, '10 Pug/x and Miss Dixi, '08 Mini Dachshund.
    Kitties: Ladi Ducki, 1 year old Turkish Van Cat, Princes Pidgin, 2 year old Snowshoe/Calico cat.
    All raw fed and LOVING it, because no living being is made to live off of processed foods.

PMRaw~~“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Thanks

just this picture

I have uploaded it and click the button the says insert picture, but nothing happens.
    Raw Fed since 2008
     photo werwerwesdfs.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 1,003 Posts

To add a sig pic:
    In the signature editing page, upload your photo.
    Then it should appear on that page, and off to the right there is a "Insert signature picture" button, you will need to click that to insert the picture where you want it.
    The little code will appear in the editing section of your sig.
    then hit preview, and if you like what you see, save it.
    If you're using IE, use a different browser.
    If all else fails, send a message to admin.

Awesome pic by the way, I've always wanted to learn how to make stuff like that.
    --Linsey--
    RAW feeding my CARNIVORES since 2009

Thanks

Testing signature...if it doesn't work for me, I'm going to have to explore these topics, too!

--Q
    Raw siggie

Thanks

Okay, obviously I'm doing something wrong, because I see the link to the siggie picture but not the siggie. Off to try to figure out what's going on!

--Q
    Raw siggie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quossum View Post
    Okay, obviously I'm doing something wrong, because I see the link to the siggie picture but not the siggie. Off to try to figure out what's going on!

--Q
    You need to go to the edit Siggy area then down below the box that you add text go to "Upload Signature Picture" Then just add the url that is in the siggy right now, then click upload!
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi
    Pups: Rhett and Caoimhe("Keeva"), '11 Border Collies, Leo, '07 Border Collie, Brody, '10 Pug/x and Miss Dixi, '08 Mini Dachshund.
    Kitties: Ladi Ducki, 1 year old Turkish Van Cat, Princes Pidgin, 2 year old Snowshoe/Calico cat.
    All raw fed and LOVING it, because no living being is made to live off of processed foods.

Thanks

Thank you for the suggestion. I did that, and I do see the picture on the "Edit Signature" page, under the words, "Your Current Signature Picture." It just doesn't show up in the box above, no matter what I do, or in the post. I've tried taking it away and loading it straight from my computer, and from Photobucket. No dice. Maybe I'm still missing something, or maybe it's because I'm new--is there a waiting period for forum members to have siggies?

Eh, well, it'll work eventually! Thanks for the help!

--Q
    Raw siggie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quossum View Post
    Thank you for the suggestion. I did that, and I do see the picture on the "Edit Signature" page, under the words, "Your Current Signature Picture." It just doesn't show up in the box above, no matter what I do, or in the post. I've tried taking it away and loading it straight from my computer, and from Photobucket. No dice. Maybe I'm still missing something, or maybe it's because I'm new--is there a waiting period for forum members to have siggies?

Eh, well, it'll work eventually! Thanks for the help!

--Q
    Oh.....sorry I was posting from my ipod and it must have eaten the rest of the post!:tonge: after you go to the edit Siggy area then down below the box that you add text go to "Upload Signature Picture" Then just add the url that is in the siggy right now, then click upload! Then you have to click the "Insert Signature picture" and then "Save signature".....THERE that *should* be all the steps you need!:D
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi

Thanks

Is it working now?

--Q

Edit: Oh, I see it's not. No idea what's wrong. Grr....
    Raw siggie

Thread Information