Help please with posting pictures Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Herzo

Thread: Help please with posting pictures

Thanks

Default Help please with posting pictures

I tried to insert picture in response to Northwoods10, and there was a small question mark. It opened when I clicked on it, but I would like to post series of pictures as others have.
    Also when I tried to change my signature picture, it loaded but did not change the picture.
    I had problems also with changing my avatar, and contacted the admin, waited a few weeks and tried again and it worked.
    any help appreciated.
    Thanks
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4063/4662626239_d3d1ac9647_m.jpg

Thanks

Here's what Natalie had me do click "go advanced" scroll down hit "manage attachments" then you have to go to your pics and they have to down lode on these boxes and I'm not sure how many you can put on. They come up small then can be clicked on bigger. I have not figured out how to put them up big. I know people do it from photobucket and other places but I just have the one that come on my camera. Don't know if I can do it from there.

I hope this helps I'm not at all good on this thing. The only thing I can do is change my avatar. Well that's something.
    Kofismom likes this.

Thread Information