I have an idea for the site... Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Talking I have an idea for the site...

OK. Here goes... As I've said in previous posts, I am a beginner on the computer as well as to the forum(s). But here goes anyways... (I only hope I'm speaking the right language when it comes to forum, threads, posts, etc.)

Ok, here's my problem. When I go to a forum, I then go to a thread/topic and read the posts. Then I use my back arrow or the top of the page and go to Dog Food Nutrition Forum and then find the same category I just read the threads from. (I"m not talking about the new threads that are already bolded, but I am talking about reading the older threads.) And, what happens is I end up going to the same thread/topics over and over again because I can't remember where I left off.

OK, here's my idea. Maybe the thread that was originally clicked on could be highlighted (or the color could change) so people would know where they left off after they return to the forum and then they can easily move on to the next thread. Boy, this sounds confusing... I'm even confusing myself! If you need more info let me know and I'll try to clarify more.
    Last edited by ChattyCathy; 12-19-2008 at 07:21 AM.

Thread Information