Working hard on Dog Food Reviews... Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Default Working hard on Dog Food Reviews...

Well Ladies and Gents. I have been working hard on a format to present my dog food reviews. I think I have finally come to something I like.

You can check it out at: Abady dog food

Let me know what you think. I am not so much worried about the review at the moment as I am about presentation.

Thanks

I like it! And Abady has some weird ingredients, I never knew! I never really checked before either but still.
    An ounce of nutrition is worth a pound of vet bills.

Thanks

I am also going to have this page that is going to list all the dog food brands and their rating: Dog Food Ratings

I have a lot of work to do as far as the ratings.

Basically I wanted to get the pages up so I put up some crappy reviews and the website actually started blowing up, so I need to get some quality reviews up.

Thanks

I like really like the format and the way it is set up with the stars and the different varieties listed seperately. The only comment I can make is that I would be careful on some of the pastel text colors and backgrounds. Some of us have problems reading when the contrast isn't as good on some of those color combinations. I've noticed that a lot on some websites and in magazines lately and to be honest, there are articles in magazines and websites that my husband and I just give up and don't bother reading because the color combinations make it impossible to read. He told me that not all laptops show the colors the same way and I can highlight the text to read it but not everyone is going to bother to do that. Just a thought to consider for us old people!

Thanks

This is definately information that is needed. This type of information is needed to provide people with a quality site.
    Thank you.
    Hopefully I can redo all the reviews that are already on the site and make them quality reviews by the end of the month.
    Quote Originally Posted by chowder View Post
    I like really like the format and the way it is set up with the stars and the different varieties listed seperately. The only comment I can make is that I would be careful on some of the pastel text colors and backgrounds. Some of us have problems reading when the contrast isn't as good on some of those color combinations. I've noticed that a lot on some websites and in magazines lately and to be honest, there are articles in magazines and websites that my husband and I just give up and don't bother reading because the color combinations make it impossible to read. He told me that not all laptops show the colors the same way and I can highlight the text to read it but not everyone is going to bother to do that. Just a thought to consider for us old people!

Thanks

The Avoderm page has Artemis ratings and formulas on it...

Thanks

Good looking out!
    Quote Originally Posted by rannmiller View Post
    The Avoderm page has Artemis ratings and formulas on it...

Thanks

Thanks, I was a little confused :S

Thanks

I know you're working hard getting all the billions of kibbles reviewed, maybe when you get more time you can put all of the Blue Buffalo kibble varieties on the review site.

And just another note, man Bil Jac is the crappiest food for the highest price! That makes me so angry people actually get sucked into buying it. Ugh!

Thanks

I dislocated my thumb at work so the dog food reviews have slowed down tremendously. I was really hoping to get all the brands I have on the website updated with good information. Might take a little longer than I thought.

Yes Bil Jac is horrible, its crazy that some people are rating this higher to.. Its crazy.....

Thread Information