Systen Issue: Account Marked As Spam? Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

DefaultSysten Issue: Account Marked As Spam?

I don't know why my account was marked as spam, I had to change my password because it wouldn't take it. I have been super busy so I haven't been on in either months or close to a year, but the message I recieved that my account was considered spam, so my account was banned, and when I tried to see if it was glitch it wouldn't let me do much. I sent an email to the admin and clicked off of the site for a few minutes. Is anyone having this issue too? I hope someone contacts me because I have never in my life been a troll on a forum or spammed a forum either.

Thanks

I'm seeing that you are listed as a member.
    JENNY mom to
    Reba-Red Merle Australian Shepherd
    Copper-Red Merle Australian Shepherd (my heart dog)/Rodeo-Red Tri Australian Shepherd
    Aussie-Blue Merle Australian Shepherd
    Lucky-Blue Tick Hound (or some sort of hound!) ​All fed raw, the way nature intended!!
    Shadow-Black Tri Australian Shepherd
    Hidden Content

Thanks

I am, that's why it's weird that the system tried to say that my account is spam and locked me out. I don't know who's running the site but I hope that it gets fixed so it doesn't happen again. I've been off for a couple of hours so hope it was just a fluke.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DogFoodChat.com
    Advertisements

Thanks

I do think it was this sight that we had to get a new password, right? I hadn't been on in a while and when I tried it wouldn't let me on, could be sort of the same problem.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information