Raw Picture Thread! - Page 53 Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Like Tree1300Likes

Thread: Raw Picture Thread!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkDogue View Post
    That's cool and all, but I just have one question. Why would somebody actually put a bicycle in the pool...?
    Well when you get rednecks drinking...things just...happen

"I think how I used to pay a dollar twenty-nine at the pet store for one dried pig ear. I think how there used to be baskets of pig hooves, and cow bones to choose from by the cash register. I think how disgusting I use to think that was.
    The dried-up jaw still has its teeth. That much I can see.
    I think how gentle we want to believe the natural world is, but how unapologetically savage it is." - 'Fifty Acres and a Poodle'

Thanks

Sprocket had another venison rib chop I love how he has to tear with his front teeth and also separate the bone from the meat.

Mikey had a whole pheasant fresh from the pheasant club.

"I think how I used to pay a dollar twenty-nine at the pet store for one dried pig ear. I think how there used to be baskets of pig hooves, and cow bones to choose from by the cash register. I think how disgusting I use to think that was.
    I think how gentle we want to believe the natural world is, but how unapologetically savage it is." - 'Fifty Acres and a Poodle'

Thanks

This is Orli (7 yr Dane/Greyhound) enjoying a locally hunted turkey's neck. She enjoys them! My youngest lab won't touch the wild ones. He will only eat neat and tidy grocery store turkey necks. He's very fancy.

Lauren
    xellil, DeekenDog and wolfsnaps88 like this.

Thanks

Here's Deeken with half a duck carcass today. The other side was all meaty.

Is it weird that this is my new desktop background?

I love the sound of him crunching. (This is a video)

Sprocket, how much do your dogs eat everyday? It seems like Sprocket's portions are the same as Deeken's but I can't be right about that.
    wolfsnaps88 likes this.
    ~Melanie~
    and Deeken the 4 y/o lab mix
    Feeding raw since March 2011!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeekenDog View Post

Sprocket, how much do your dogs eat everyday? It seems like Sprocket's portions are the same as Deeken's but I can't be right about that.
    Gunner gets 1.5 - 2 lbs, Mikey .75- 1 lb and Sprocket gets .25-.5 depending on the day. The rib chops are pretty small. Like small lamb chops. Gunner is growing still so his might fluctuate to more if he needs it and Mikey keeps weight easily so his food varies depending on how active he is.

Sprocket is 7lbs but has a high metabolism.

Mikey is 42 -/+ lbs and is an easy keeper.

Gunner is 69 lbs and still maturing so he has a high metabolism for now.
    Last edited by Sprocket; 04-14-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprocket View Post
    Gunner gets 1.5 - 2 lbs, Mikey .75- 1 lb and Sprocket gets .25-.5 depending on the day. The rib chops are pretty small. Like small lamb chops. Gunner is growing still so his might fluctuate to more if he needs it and Mikey keeps weight easily so his food varies depending on how active he is.
    Their portions looks so much bigger than that in pictures That's why I had to ask. Deeken gets between 1-1.5 pounds daily so he definitely eats more than Sprocket :)
    Scarlett_O' and Sprocket like this.
    ~Melanie~
    and Deeken the 4 y/o lab mix
    Feeding raw since March 2011!

Thanks

OK I guess its my turn again.

This was today (a couple of hours ago)

Sargeant's meal. It consisted of lamb ribs and mystery red meat which I think was beef and venison. Drizzled with fish oil

Hunter's meal. It consisted of lamb ribs and beef chuck roast. Drizzled with fish oil

Dozer's meal. It consisted of turkey wings, lamb ribs, and beef chuck roast. Drizzled with fish oil.

I usually give them organs everyday. I skipped today because I gave them larger portions yesterday.

Neeko likes this.

Thanks

So after I took these pictures, I brought my camera phone inside. I went back out and Hunter had stolen a turkey wing from Dozer, Dozer had stolen a rib bone from Sarge, and Sarge was looking for Hunter's left overs. I can not leave them alone for a minute. They are thieves. They play ring around the RMB. Sigh....

Thanks

Since I have not posted in this thread yet, I'll share a few of mine. These were just random pictures of her meals, which for some reason, I always took a picture with a sardine in the mix (I don't feed them everyday). She doesn't typically consume such large portions as these on a daily basis, but usually at least a couple of times throughout the week. She's a very active/working girl.

Neeko likes this.

Thanks

Hunter's

Sarge's

The goat head pics are coming...

Thread Information