Curious about Blue Ridge Beef's Natural Mix - Page 4 Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Curious about Blue Ridge Beef's Natural Mix

Thanks

Kady, Ive just been thinking about this.....did you ever get a reply from them??
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi
    Pups: Rhett and Caoimhe("Keeva"), '11 Border Collies, Leo, '07 Border Collie, Brody, '10 Pug/x and Miss Dixi, '08 Mini Dachshund.
    Kitties: Ladi Ducki, 1 year old Turkish Van Cat, Princes Pidgin, 2 year old Snowshoe/Calico cat.
    All raw fed and LOVING it, because no living being is made to live off of processed foods.

PMRaw~~“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett_O' View Post
    Kady, Ive just been thinking about this.....did you ever get a reply from them??
    Nope! I had totally forgotten I emailed them too..

I did buy a 5lb. roll of the Natural mix, just because, haven't used it yet though. I will say I got a 30lb. case of their lean beef mix and Piper has done really well on it. It's about the only source of boneless beef I can afford ($37.50 for the case), so I'm happy with it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kady05 View Post
    Nope! I had totally forgotten I emailed them too..

I did buy a 5lb. roll of the Natural mix, just because, haven't used it yet though. I will say I got a 30lb. case of their lean beef mix and Piper has done really well on it. It's about the only source of boneless beef I can afford ($37.50 for the case), so I'm happy with it!
    Hmm...weird...well at least we all know what kind of business they run!! >.<

Makes me wonder if they found out about this thread, or thought that it was the same person emailing them just under a different name!
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi
    Pups: Rhett and Caoimhe("Keeva"), '11 Border Collies, Leo, '07 Border Collie, Brody, '10 Pug/x and Miss Dixi, '08 Mini Dachshund.
    Kitties: Ladi Ducki, 1 year old Turkish Van Cat, Princes Pidgin, 2 year old Snowshoe/Calico cat.
    All raw fed and LOVING it, because no living being is made to live off of processed foods.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett_O' View Post
    Hmm...weird...well at least we all know what kind of business they run!! >.<

Makes me wonder if they found out about this thread, or thought that it was the same person emailing them just under a different name!
    You know they do have a phone number on their site, I must've missed that earlier. I might call them tomorrow, just to see.

A lot of people feed it as part of their dogs diets and love it, so they must be doing something right, but I'd still like to know exactly what's in the organ mix.

Thanks

Yeah, I had emailed the North Florida "person" a few weeks ago (before I even saw this thread actually) as well asking about their products, but I haven't got a reply email back. Totally forgot that I sent an email actually, lol.
    Scarlett_O' likes this.

Harleigh -- My <3

Thanks

You know they do have a phone number on their site, I must've missed that earlier. I might call them tomorrow, just to see.

A lot of people feed it as part of their dogs diets and love it, so they must be doing something right, but I'd still like to know exactly what's in the organ mix.
    Ehh...doesnt mean that they are doing right by their customers though, as a company they should be open with their customers about what they are buying, I also just emailed the person on the supplier's list to see if they would give me any straight answers....

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiluvsu15 View Post
    Yeah, I had emailed the North Florida "person" a few weeks ago (before I even saw this thread actually) as well asking about their products, but I haven't got a reply email back. Totally forgot that I sent an email actually, lol.
    Thats funny that you would have emailed them too!
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi

Thanks

Well I emailed ALL of the reps. last night (I had only emailed the NC rep the first time) and got a reply back from the GA rep. Sent me the .pdf file which lists the protein, fat, calcium & moisture content of the mixes. I was told that the Natural mix contains: Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, & Beef Liver. So that answers some questions!

Thanks

I'm eager to hear what you learn, Kady, about BRB. As you know, I have fed the venison mix - it's the only affordable venison I can find (NC prohibits hunters from selling deer meat, so I can't just call a hunter or a processor). My dogs liked it. I don't feed ground meat often - maybe once every three months - but I've thought about keeping some on hand for times when I have to board them (more acceptable for the boarder to feed as it basically looks like canned food).

Thanks

Well I emailed ALL of the reps. last night (I had only emailed the NC rep the first time) and got a reply back from the GA rep. Sent me the .pdf file which lists the protein, fat, calcium & moisture content of the mixes. I was told that the Natural mix contains: Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, & Beef Liver. So that answers some questions!
    Ya Ive seen the pdf....
    ^IMO/IME
    Im Abi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SpooOwner View Post
    I'm eager to hear what you learn, Kady, about BRB. As you know, I have fed the venison mix - it's the only affordable venison I can find (NC prohibits hunters from selling deer meat, so I can't just call a hunter or a processor). My dogs liked it. I don't feed ground meat often - maybe once every three months - but I've thought about keeping some on hand for times when I have to board them (more acceptable for the boarder to feed as it basically looks like canned food).
    Yeah that sounds like me with beef.. I really can't find anything affordable, which is why I bought a case of the BRB lean beef. $37.50 for 30lbs., can't beat that.

Another one of the reps. emailed me back and asked for my address so she could send me more info., so I'll do that and see what I get.

Thread Information