Free bag of Orijen/Acana after you buy 10 Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bam Bam
  • 1 Post By CavePaws
  • 1 Post By 3feathers

Thread: Free bag of Orijen/Acana after you buy 10

Thanks

Default Free bag of Orijen/Acana after you buy 10

Orijen/Acana (Champion Pet Foods) started a loyalty rewards program, buy 10 bags and get one free. You need to save the receipt and UPC label. I already have 4 bags down since switching back from TOTW.
    I've been feeding Acana and Bam does great on it. I'm glad I got Bam back on the Orijen/Acana in the last few months. I fed Orijen LBP for Bam's 1st fourteen months and then funds got tight and I went to TOTW for a few months. New job and back to Orijen/Acana.
    wags likes this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bam Bam For This Useful Post:

Serendipity (03-18-2011), SpooOwner (03-19-2011)

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    Orijen/Acana (Champion Pet Foods) started a loyalty rewards program, buy 10 bags and get one free. You need to save the receipt and UPC label. I already have 4 bags down since switching back from TOTW.
    I've been feeding Acana and Bam does great on it. I'm glad I got Bam back on the Orijen/Acana in the last few months. I fed Orijen LBP for Bam's 1st fourteen months and then funds got tight and I went to TOTW for a few months. New job and back to Orijen/Acana.
    I have one more bag to go. If the store you been buying Orijen from hasn't offered this to you, they have been cheating you and getting the bag for themselves. It is 12 bags as far as I know and I have been in the program for almost a year. The store I go to does all the work and keeps a card in a cataloge for us.

Thanks

It is 12 bags and the 13th is free- like a baker's dozen. ;) Some stores expect you to collect the UPCs and reciepts for each bag you buy, and turn in the card yourself. The one I work at collects the UPCs and we just let customers know when they're due a free one.

Thanks

The store I get my food is 10 bags, maybe they feel guilty for ripping us off!

Thanks

That's so wrong if they had been getting the bag for free and ripping you off. :/
    I used to get a bag of CORE for free after every ten bags I would purchase at petco...and then they were always sending us like 15% off coupons too...O_O Dog food costs a ton if you add it up over the course of a year...Or at least it can when you have a ton of dogs to feed!
    wags likes this.

Thanks

I have a store called Chicago reptile house that only sells orijen no other dog food~ and they offer this same option. 10 bags and you get a free one! Its a nice incentive to buy there!
    Last edited by wags; 03-20-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.
    People may forget what you said, and people may forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel......
    Growing old is Mandatory~Growing Up Optional!:Lucky, Gordon, Sandi, Roxi!!!

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    The store I get my food is 10 bags, maybe they feel guilty for ripping us off!
    IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN GO BUY A BAG OF OL ROY. Just like anything in life, you get what you pay for.

Thanks

Lol, the cost to make Orijen wholesale absolutely pales in comparison to the cost of each of their bags......In this world, you do get what you pay for - sometimes a little less, but if you're at the bottom of the consumer list then you're paying a lot more for the product than it's actual value.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GermanSheperdlover View Post
    IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN GO BUY A BAG OF OL ROY. Just like anything in life, you get what you pay for.
    I think Bam Bam was speaking of the STORE ripping them off.....not Orijen.
    jdatwood likes this.
    Jamie & the pack
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hatchet - SchH BH, CGC, PH, OFA Good, NCL Clear
    Mr. Mojo - CD1, PH, OFA Good, NCL Clear
    Scara - in training
    Isis
    Tempest

Thread Information