infinia dog food Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Default infinia dog food

Hello, new here.

I found a new brand dog food called infinia by PMI at a country feed store and was wondering if anyone has tried it and what your thoughts were about the food. I bought a small 5 lb. bag of the Bison & Potato and all of my dogs love it. I usually feed Innova EVO red meat small and large bites and they love that as well but this infinia is going fast.

Thanks.

Thanks

Smile

Our local Ag, Farm, feed store has just brought in this Infinia line. They are trying to get some samples in. They gave me all the literature on the different formulas. They tend to only carry junk, other PMI foods, Eukanuba etc. I have recently noticed Wellness, Wellness Core, and Holistic Selects on their shelves which are all definite improvements on their normal inventory. They brought the Holistic Selects in when another customer and I requested it, but they don't move enough of it yet to beat the price at another store where I have purchased it.

I am looking forward to the sample bags of infinia, just because my dogs love variety in their diets.

Curious about folks opinion on this food. Unfortunately I won't be making any major changes in food at the moment as my boy just had blood work come back with a slightly elevated creatine level, although the BUN was good. He was in for a regular vet check, he looks and acts great but we opted for the bloodwork to have a baseline and now we have this. Hmmmm....

Thanks

Nice marketing, but do a Google search for PMI Nutrition.

Thanks

for anyone willing to buy Diamond stuff or Canidae, I'd certainly throw this in w/ those types of foods. Certainly looks ok if all you care about is the label and an ingredient list.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kevin bradley For This Useful Post:

ruckusluvr (06-24-2010)

Thanks

I'm at the point where I simply do not trust large companies. Not saying smaller ones are any less culpable, but this kind of stuff just infuriates me.

Thanks

Default Googled PMI Nutrition.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodster View Post
    Nice marketing, but do a Google search for PMI Nutrition.
    I did Googled for PMI Nutrition before posting this. I wanted to see what others thought about the food before getting another bag. I am just about out of the 5lb I bought last week. I think I will just continue feeding the EVO, and TOTW.

So far they have been happy with the food and no runny or soft poo or room clearing gas.

Thanks

The PMI thing is what has bothered me as well, all along. I recently switched to cooking for our dogs, but did feed Holistic Selects, Innova and TOTW for our guys for quite some time. I am working toward having the guts to eventually feed raw, I hope!!

Thanks

any idea how much it costs? it looks similar to TOTW just different packaging.

Thanks

why the taurine in the ingredient list? i hope i was looking at the dog food from their products and not the cat food hehe
    gotta love rotties

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Unosmom View Post
    any idea how much it costs? it looks similar to TOTW just different packaging.
    sorry for the delay. I bought a 5# bag for $12.00.

Thread Information