Dogswell - Page 3 Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Dogswell

Thanks

Believe it or not, Susan Thixton (as you know charges to 17.00 a year to be a member of "Truth about Petfood" also charged 5.00 to get this list. She said the money was going to go toward research. Anyway, since I actually spent the 17.00 (for the first time) I though I'd go ahead and spend the 5.00 just to see what was on her specific list of foods that she would feed. I will tell you the ones on the list, but you can spend your own 5.00 if you want to see it directly from her lol.
    In no particular order:
    1. Fresh Fetch Pet Foods - dog and cat
    2. Answers Pet Food - raw - dog
    3. The Honest Kitchen - dog and cat
    4. Mulligan Stew - dog (you can feed the canned food to cats, as well)
    5. My Perfect Pet - dog
    6. Nature's Logic - dog and cat
    7. People Fud - dog - available online in 2012
    8. Raw Health Pet Food - dog and cat
    9. Red Moon - dog and cat
    10. Weruva - dog and cat - canned only

There you have it.....I hope I don't get in some kind of trouble for listing this here!
    Mom to Stella (blenheim cavalier king charles spaniel) RIP - 2/01-1/13, Hazel (blk & tan cavalier king charles spaniel), Laverne (ruby cavalier king charles spaniel), Rupert (blenheim cavalier king Charles spaniel), Lucy (poodle/brittany/chi mix), Desi (shih-tzu/poodle mix) RIP - 5/03-08/11

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StellaLucyDesi For This Useful Post:

Yorkie967 (05-05-2012)

Thanks

Interesting.

Wouldn't even know where to find most of those LOL.

Abigail Hound- Bluetick Coonhound mix
    Murph- French Bulldog

Thanks

I know.....some are not available to me and most have to be mail ordered. After reading this list, I did start feeding Mulligan Stew. I used to feed the canned food as a topper with excellent results, so I thought I'd order the kibble, too. The dogs loved it, but, Stella, my oldest Cavalier after awhile stopped wanting to eat it because it's a pretty big kibble. She liked the taste, but also she started having rumbly stomach with it. I then decided to switch to Natural Balance LID potato & duck and it helped, but then one of my Cavs started having anal gland issues.....soooo....now they're on Blue Buffalo Basics new grain free and though they've not been eating it long everyone seems to be doing better! I thought about ordering Red Moon for them, but I just really prefer a food I can go out and buy locally. Sometimes I think I become too obsessed with everyone's food anyway. I know both Natural Balance and Blue Buffalo are not everyone's favorites, but if my dogs do well on them then that's all I care about atm. I have fed many, many foods over the years (Wellness, Holistic Select, Orijen, Acana, Nature's Variety, Fromm, TOTW, etc.) and Blue is working fine, in fact better than most of the foods I mentioned. Well, sorry for rambling hahaha!
    Mom to Stella (blenheim cavalier king charles spaniel) RIP - 2/01-1/13, Hazel (blk & tan cavalier king charles spaniel), Laverne (ruby cavalier king charles spaniel), Rupert (blenheim cavalier king Charles spaniel), Lucy (poodle/brittany/chi mix), Desi (shih-tzu/poodle mix) RIP - 5/03-08/11

Thread Information