4 Health....its it a good dog food? Special for DogFoodChat visitors: FREE Shipping on Dog Food (USA Only)! at Petflow.com. Orders $49+
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks

Default 4 Health....its it a good dog food?

I usually buy taste of the wild for dog food but they have recently upped their prices. i saw that tractor supply has a brand of dog food out called 4 Health, i looked at the ingredients and everything checked out to my knowledge. but is it really a good dog food?

Thanks

In it's price range, I've heard it one of the best. I looked at a lot of different kibbles for my mom that were in the range she could afford, this was the one I chose. I also asked the GSD forum and this was the brand (plus the Costco brand) that was recommended by most.

Her dog definately likes 4 Health Chicken so much better than the other crappy brands she was on before.
    ~ Cayla

'Rayne' Karma vom Wildhaus, PSA1
    (GSD - west german working lines, 2/2011)

"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me"

Thanks

It's good, not quite at the level of TOTW, but it's a nice affordable option to add in variety here and there.

Thanks

It's certainly not the best of the best, but it is much better than many similarly priced dog foods. My dog's eat this as their primary food :)
    When transitioning, they had horrible gas and runny stools. But turns out we were just feeding them too much (easy to do when they love it so much!) Now that they are eating appropriate amounts, they have had perfect poops and little to no gas. Oh and their weights have stabilized and their coats are very nice with next to no shedding (even the husky doesn't shed!)

Thanks

I wouldn't call it "really good", but the ingredients are fine. I would rate it a middle grade food; it's a very good budget-friendly choice.

Thanks

I feed the canned 4Health on top of Diamond Naturals and my dogs loves it. The canned stuff is 4.5/5 on Dog Food Advisor. The kibble is 4/5. (4Health Dog Food Lamb and Rice Formula for Adults is only 3 stars.) Now make your own decision, but at Tractor Supply they have Diamond Naturals kibble which has the same rating on DFAdvisor, seems to be just as good from the ingredients list, and is cheaper.

Thanks

Its not a bad food at all, its about average with diamond dog food, poppabill.
    Home

REMEMBER YOUR NEXT SMILE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER.
    * Unauthorized advertising removed by Moderator ... RFD ***

Thread Information